I had a great Mother's Day spending time with my family. We went to church and then had lunch with Janny and May May before they left town. The rest of the day was spent hanging out, experimenting with my new camera and having fun in the yard. We did a little more work in the garden too. Shea and Larkyn got me a Canon Digital SLR for Mother's Day. It has been one of the best gifts ever and a great investment. The only drawback is that I'm now taking even more pictures than before (hard to believe, I know) and I can't catch up with the blog! But I'm surely not complaining:) It was a great 2nd mother's day! I thank God for the gift of motherhood every day! I love you so much Miss Larkyn Kate!
Miss Independent wanted to sit by herself...
SO BIG!
SO FUN!
SO CUTE!
No comments:
Post a Comment