Our 3 1/2 month old continues to amaze us with his personality! He is a growing boy with lots of coos and smiles. Maddux is now laughing more and more, especially when his sisters are in sight. I love when he is laying on the floor and one of us comes down beside him. He just starts kicking his legs and wiggling his body with excitement. He loves the attention! (As do 2 others that live in this house!)
Maddux us getting stronger as he sits in the bumbo and lays on his tummy. He has his next weigh in on Friday at his 4 month check. Currently he is getting a stuffy nose, which seems to be developing into his first cold:-(. I am hoping it doesn't last long!
Here are some recent pictures of Maddux during tummy time and sitting in his bumbo seat. I am working on no longer posting pictures to Facebook, as the blog offers more privacy due to the unique link.
No comments:
Post a Comment