My family helped me celebrate my 31st birthday in style! I couldn't have asked for a better day! We had letter pancakes after church. (Shea is very creative in his pancake making!)
The girls gave me a Birthday book they had been working on with Shea during the week. It was absolutely amazing. I loved the photos and the hand written notes, names and drawings they added. Such a meaningful gift!
The best part...Shea found the idea on Pinterest! The book is made out of paper grocery bags and tied together with ribbon.
Shea and Larkyn went to work on mixing cookie dough for a chocolate chip cookie ice cream cake. Shea also cooked my favorites on the BGE...brats and burgers for dinner.
The ice cream cookie cake was absolutely delicious! We all LOVED it!
The night ended with Mercy Watson and a Bible story with my girls.
I feel so blessed!







No comments:
Post a Comment