It was a perfect weekend to spend outside in the pool. And who better to have a pool party with than our neighbor friends? Larkyn was sporting the sunglasses and learning how to share her toys and things with others!
Logan sporting the "sexy pose".
"Umm, Brandon, I think I will keep this one, thanks!"
"Well if you aren't going to let me have your watering can, then I will try out your tractor!"
Scott and Joey joined in the fun too...
It didn't take Joey long before he found the pool.
(He had just changed out of his swim trunks and got in dry clothes!)
And then their were 3...
(Joey is slowly creeping further into the water.)
On to the cube slide...
Such a look of determination...
Such a big girl!
"Look at me! I can go down on my feet!"
How's that working out for you???
Joey officially made it all the way in and enjoyed every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment