The last few weeks were very busy and very stressful! I would recommend if you are going to put a deadline on finishing a basement never to take a month and a half break for the holidays during the 6 months you have to finish it in! We were able to make it livable for Larkyn's party, but it took a LOT of late nights and very work filled weekends with little rest or time for play! Here is a tour of the basement before carpet, after carpet and then with furniture...
Opening the door on the main level and walking down the first flight of steps...
2nd flight down to the basement...
Looking into the living room from the bottom of the stairs...
Living room...
Living room (other view)...
The bedroom...
And...the almost finished product...
(Shea got a couple really nice Packer frames and he was trying them out for space and size. Not sure where they will go at this point!)
Larkyn wanted to welcome you to the bathroom...
Larkyn's play area...
The entertainment center is still to come...
(Actually because I'm writing this on April 16th and I'm posting it as March 7th, I will let you in on a little secret. The entertainment center was put in yesterday and looks absolutely fabulous! You'll just have to wait and see it when I post that in a couple months:))
Fun! You have done LOTS of hard work! Where is the furniture from???
ReplyDelete