Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Larkyn had a great time celebrating Valentine's Day with the kids at Tracey's. She colored, played BINGO, made a craft, made brownies, exchanged valentines, and more. I think Grace had a great time lovin' on Larkyn too...



"Hmm...yummy treat! I like this BINGO game!"

"I'm all done teacher!!!"

The final product...

"It's too bad my mom and dad forbid me from sugar. This looks so good!"

The whole gang opening up valentines...

We had the Steinert's over for heart shaped pizza to celebrate Valentine's Day with the kids. The past three years we have gotten together with Mike and Katie for dinner at Kami or our house. We decided to make the tradition a little more kid friendly this year!


Luke got to eat in Larkyn's booster seat.

"Hey! What are you doing up there?"

"Hey, I'm down here..."

Larkyn was quite loud and screechy. Luke wasn't too sure about her. He was actually kind of scared of her and her loud voice.

On Valentine's Day Shea brought Larkyn up to school to visit my class for our Valentine's party. The students asked many questions about Larkyn and were very interested in learning more about her. Larkyn loved seeing all the kids and watching them open their valentines. Most of all, she loved getting into the books in Mommy's classroom.

"Can we read this one please?"

"Visiting Mommy's classroom was a lot of fun!"

Our first Valentine's Day photo...very cheesy I know!


Larkyn spent a few hours with Tracey, Grace and Emily while Shea and I had a much needed date night. We were able to run a couple errands and enjoy a nice dinner together.

Thank you Nelsons!


No comments:

Post a Comment