We finally received our furniture after 6 LONG awaited weeks (it definitely seemed a lot longer)! The nursery is finally coming together! The walls are still bare, but Shea is working on making a shelf to hang above the dresser. Once we know our little one's name, we'll hang up wooden letters over the crib. We also enjoyed doing "baby laundry" as we folded up onesies, socks, burp clothes, and blankets to begin filling the dresser drawers.




I proved to myself today that anything is possible if I just put my mind to it! I have been looking for someone to cover our glider and ottoman for a couple months now and have had no luck! I knew I could probably do it, but still haven't diagnosed the problem on my sewing machine which still doesn't work! So anyway, after 6+ hours of cutting fabric, hand-sewing, and creating little hooks, the project is finished! Never doubt Mama Mueske:)
No comments:
Post a Comment